Fog Coin:区块链提供的计算潜力

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-11-10 13:12:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(原题目:Robert Macinnis - Fog Coin: The Computing Potential Made Avalible by the Blockchain)
1.JPG
So, quickly, I'm gonna tell you all about computing, quickly about active ether and fall coin, ether works the word ether shows up a lot in here, token sale how to invest. A quick one on the upcoming offering, it's November 30th the saft we're listing with compliance services, the coin list and all the important stuff just you know you're getting. Right so, what's the problem by the end of the day today, they're gonna be 27 million additional new IOT endpoints in the world, twenty billion by 2020 and 2020 is not the future anymore it's in about two years and two months, so we are there, the data produced from these devices needs to be processed somewhere, the current structure sending it all out to the cloud, you see the big problem there, there's a nice tight, pinch point, there's a significant bandwidth problem. However why not compute using the computing resources that around us I mean think of these office buildings outside, how many will that ones under construction but the thousands of computers that surround us in our daily life, even the computers in our pockets which are technically telephones sometimes, but they're often doing absolutely nothing.
我要讲的是关于计算的问题,快速讲解关于活跃的以太币和硬币,以太币的大量出现,以及如何进行投资。关于即将到来的产品,它是11月30日我们列出的saft服务、硬币列表和所有重要的东西。那么到今天为止,这个问题到底是怎么一回事呢?他们将会在全球增加2700万个新的IOT端点,到2020年将达到200亿,2020年将不再是未来,而是在两年零两个月左右。我们在那里,从这些设备产生的数据需要处理,目前的结构是全部发送到云,你可以看到其问题是,存在紧缩点,带宽有严重的问题。然而,为什么不利用我们周围的计算资源呢?我的意思是外面的这些办公大楼,那些建筑物里会有多少人,在我们的日常生活中围绕着我们的数以千计的计算机,甚至是我们口袋里的手机,平时也并没有做些什么。
Your computer at home right now likely doing nothing unless your dog knows how to work it. Computer in your office, your spare tablets even the spare server time the spare cloud computing time that you guys don't actually use, it can all be tied together to process, not just IOT sensor data but all types of data like that. So active ether ties together on site, nearby and cloud computing facilities enabling you to utilize the most geographically appropriate computational resources for processing your data, and with Fog Coin we enable people to get paid for that compute time. That's what I just said, we turned spare computing time into a global marketplace for compute with Fog plain, you can't see down here because the chairs are in the way but this is for investors sighs the opportunity is important, right? There's a little tiny orange dot over here, that's the collective quantity of servers in Amazon's global cloud. Conservatively you know between 10 and 15 million, it's the number of computers in the world. If we were able to which we are to tie those together and make them a pervasive computing environment, we got something pretty cool. Sorry is there works team, myself, Thank You. Allan Boyd CEO oh he's up there I think he's the only guy with the tie on here, Shannon Cody director of marketing, right there, please reach out and say hello, chat was about this if you see us later on the day, right, we've also done this before, we've been at this since about 2010 and 2011, our last product either store enables you to tie together spares storage space and mount that as a logical drive, we're deployed at 30000 sites in just over 160 countries and there's a nice quote about our stuff.
你家里的电脑现在可能什么也没做,除非你的狗会玩电脑。在你的办公室的计算机,你的备用平板电脑,甚至备用服务器,你们实际上没有使用的备用云计算时间,它可以捆绑在一起处理,而不仅仅是IOT传感器数据,而是所有类型的数据。所以活跃的以太网和云计算设施联系在一起,使您能够利用最合适的计算资源来处理您的数据,而使用Fog Coin,我们可以使人们在计算时间内获得报酬。这就是我刚才所说的,我们把剩余的计算时间变成了一个全球Fog plain的平均计算市场。在这里看不到,因为椅子挡到了,但是这对投资者来说机会很重要,对吧?看,这里有一个小的橙色点,这是亚马逊全球云中服务器的集体数量。保守地说,达到一千万到一千五百万,这是世界上的电脑数量。如果我们能够把它们连接在一起,使它们组成一个普遍的计算环境,我们就会得到一些非常棒的东西。下面这个是我的工作团队,这是我,谢谢。Allan Boyd首席执行官,看,他在那里,我认为他是这里唯一戴了领带的,Shannon Cody营销总监,在那里,给大家打个招呼。没错,我们之前也是这样做的,从2010年到2011年,我们一直在这样做,我们的最后一个产品可以让您将备件存储空间捆绑在一起,并将其作为逻辑驱动器,我们在30000个站点部署,超过160个国家,我们的产品有一个很好的报价。
2.JPG
So I'll based some super strong IP if these 24 claims and 31 in that 2011 and 12 respectively as priority date, so our advisory board Brian Pellegrino, anybody here from the crypto space certainly knows him, he helped us work out a really really nice economic model, there are some challenges with coins in your standard utility model, we've got a new one if anybody want to talk more about that, let me know, because that's super exciting. Deena science needed Andrews David olk, anybody around here in the startup scene definitely knows David, and you know big-time bored experience. We're also a member of the open Fog consortium it's an industry consortium dedicated to solving the challenges of Fog computing. So we're working together with folks to the like Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, Dell, the list goes on arms important actually. And most importantly really is solving the security challenges to you and security challenges inherit and having somebody else running code on your on your machine or having your code being run with somebody else's machine, you don't people to sue up on your stuff but you also don't want their code to break your computer. So this consortium is the group that we're working with to get all of these challenges solved and then working together on standards that have a standardized approach for all the stuff, that'll be in March or so of this year there was just an I Triple E conference at California that we were at.
因此,我将这24项声明和2011年的31项和12项分别作为优先日期,建立一些超级强大的IP,那么我们的咨询委员会委员Brian Pellegrino,来自加密空间的任何人都知道他,他帮助我们制定了一个很好的经济模式,经济模型标准实用,硬币还存在一些挑战,我们已经有了一个新的模式,如果有人想更多地谈论这个问题,让我知道,因为这太令人兴奋了。Deena science需要Andrews David olk,在startup scene中的任何人都肯定知道David,虽然在这会有一些无聊的经历。我们也是Fog联盟的成员,它是一个致力于解决Fog计算挑战的行业联盟。所以我们和微软,英特尔,思科,戴尔等企业一起合作,这是重要的。最重要的是真正解决你的安全挑战和安全挑战的延续性,让别人在你的机器上运行代码,或者让你的代码与别人的机器一起运行,你不会让别人起诉你的东西,但你也不希望他们的代码打破你的电脑。所以在这个机构,是我们正在努力解决所有这些挑战,然后一起合作,制定标准化的方法来处理所有这些问题,而今年3月左右,我们也参加了加利福尼亚的I Triple E会议。
Some recent press stuff over there, pretty cool interview down out the floor of the New York Stock Exchange the other day which is fun, you can find it online at cheddar.com or Fog Coin do or any of the other domains listed here, and our token sale. November 30th 2017 in a couple of weeks, we encourage everybody to register now if they're interested because there are a couple of steps you need to take, you need to verify your accreditation status, you transfer funds and then you need to click purchase, very challenges, there the click purchase is probably the easier one. If anybody is on AngelList, you're already accredited. So that's good. We got next. Steps to invest I just described that to you, just so you can believe that it's super easy this is your accreditation status, step two, transfer funds is just a wire, step three, purchase click the Go button. It's all. It's wonderful.
最近的一些新闻媒体,在纽约证券交易所进行了非常棒的采访,这很有趣,你可以在cheddar.com,或者Fog Coin,或者是我们的token sale,以及在这里列出的网站上找到它。2017年11月30日这接下来的几个星期内,如果感兴趣,我们鼓励大家马上注册,因为有几个步骤你需要做,你需要验证你的认证状态,转移资金,然后你需要点击购买,非常具有挑战性,在那里,点击购买可能是更容易的一个。如果有任何人在AngelList上已经获得认证,这样很好。我们接下来说投资步骤。我刚刚向您介绍了这一点,只是让您可以相信这是很简单的。这是您的认可状态,然后第二步,转移资金只是一个步骤,第三步,购买点击Go按钮。就是这样,非常棒。
3.JPG
Back to details, saft is important, it's an actual security that we're issuing, it will convert to tokens upon the launch of the network, again compliance services, there coin list and if anybody needs to know about Baker or Marge planteth, those are the details. There we go, I really encourage you guys to register today early so you don't miss out, sale begins on November 30th and that's as memorandum but it's underneath the graphic so you get the idea. That's it, that's Fog Coin that's activate they're probably said you guys have been a time but if there's QA, any questions? No? What?
回到一些细节问题,saft很重要,它是我们发布的安全性,它将在网络启动时转换为符号,再一次遵循服务,有硬币列表。如果有谁需要了解贝克或Marge计划,看这些就可以。我真的鼓励你们今天提前注册,不要错过,于11月30日开始销售,这是备忘录,但它是在图形下面,所以你应该可以明白。就是这样。这就是Fog硬币,但如果有质量保证,你们可能就不会犹豫了。还有什么问题吗?没有吗?你说一下你的问题?
Absolutely, so the question is how do we differentiate from different tokens that are trying to solve a different problem. There are three primary ones you got Gollum, you got Sonam, and you got an unpronounceable IEX Cece I don't know. Those utility tokens are similar in concept, they are taking a grid based computing approach. Grid computing is a dead end when you're going down the distributed computing model, they're gonna have to pull all the way back and work out a way to actually have dynamic computing dynamic endpoint allocation that can basically take care of itself, otherwise there will be a zillion people having to decide when to scale things out when not to etc, so grid computing is excellent for a nice well described projects like 3D rendering or processing radio signals or something like that, but it's doing the exact same thing on a whole bunch of computers all at the same time, as opposed to doing a whole bunch of different things as demand dictates on those same systems. Questions anybody?
好的,你的问题是我们如何区分不同的符号,解决不同的问题。有三个要点,你有Sonam,或者我不知道的IEX Cece。这些符号在概念上是相似的,他们采用的是基于网格的计算方法。当你走下分布式计算模型时,网格计算是一条死路,他们将不得不一直回退,并找出一种方法,实际上有动态计算动态端点分配,基本上可以做好,否则将会有十亿人决定什么时候可以扩展出来,所以网格计算对于3D或处理无线电信号等类似的项目来说是非常好的,但是它都在同一时间在所有的计算机上做同样的事情,而不是根据需求在同一个系统上执行一大堆不同的事情。还有什么问题?
4.JPG
Yeah, for sure so the question is, is it going to be an open-source project and how do the patents that we listed there, how are we gonna deal with licensing and all the rest. Baker-bots as logos off of here but they I swear charge us more than enough since you look at the licensing challenges. We certainly think that some parts of this are going to be released as open source, we also think that there are some serious security considerations that we prefer to have a little bit of trade secret protection on, so we will not be releasing some other things, presently no, presently it’s not open source at all, but in order to encourage engagement will certainly be having some kind of open source project.
好的,你的问题是,这是一个开放源代码项目,如何处理在那里列出的专利,我们将如何处理许可和所有其他问题。贝克机器人作为标志,因为你看到许可挑战的话,他们收取我们绰绰有余。我们当然认为其中有些部分会以开放源码的形式发布,我们也有一些重要的安全考虑,我们宁愿有商业秘密保护。所以我们不会再发布一些其他的东西,目前还没有,但为了鼓励参与,肯定会有某种开源项目。
Cool, all right. I'm gonna go get the organizers because that was far shorter than it, it was booked for but if you guys want to talk more about this I will be around all day long, so well Shannon right here and Allie in the back, left corner at our booth where you can also register for the sale so you don't to go home register and well I think we're going for a drinks later, so we'll see you all then, thank you.
好的,我现在要去找组织者,因为那个比这时间短得多,我们已经预约好了,但是如果你们想要更深入了解,可以找我,我会整天待在那里,而且Shannon就在这里,Allie也在我们的展台的角落,你也可以注册销售,所以你不用回家注册,我想我们以后还可能喝一杯,一会见,谢谢。

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2019-11-10 13:17:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子